Swimming pool cleaning
Swimming pool cleaning, pool cleaning methods of Nanchang:
(A) the cycle of water purification and sterilization equipment
1. swimming pool circulating water purification and disinfection equipment must be installed, and can meet the requirements of water treatment. Swimming places complete cycle of water quality purification and disinfection devices should be kept intact, and establishing a regular inspection and maintenance system, and make regular inspection, maintenance and repair records. Identify problems and maintenance, failure emergency measures to ensure normal operation of all kinds of facilities and equipment, in good condition.
2. selection of circulating water purification and disinfection equipment, shall meet the following requirements:
(1) the equipment is simple, safe, reliable, simple in operation and maintenance;
(2) the metering devices for measurement accuracy, adjustable and flexible;
(3) the dosing system can automatically control and safe;
(4) the chlorination plant at least set up a spare, chlorination plant there should be pressure stable and uninterrupted water chlorination plant running and stopping should be interlocked with the circulating pump running and stop setting device.
(B) disinfection of swimming pool water
1. the choice of disinfectants shall meet the following requirements:
(1) the disinfection capability, and continuous sterilization function;
(2) water and environmental pollution, does not change the pool water quality
(3) stimulate the human body, or a very small
(4) small structures, equipment and pipeline corrosion.
2. appropriate uses of chlorine-containing disinfectants and disinfection of swimming pool water. At present, the swimming pool using chlorine-containing disinfectants: chlorine, bleaching powder, bleach water, TCCA (TCCA). Bleaching powder residue, clog pipes, water quality, also phased out. Floating water chlorine is very unstable, its active chlorine with the environment, temperature, humidity, light, and time and other factors gradually decreased. Used liquid chlorine disinfection Shi due prevent leak measures, including water treatment room should away from pool and closed, room within has emergency alarm device,; liquid chlorine should be used vacuum type automatically voted added way, and should set chlorine and water full mixed and contact of device; strong chlorine fine (TCCA) due to has conjugate group, in water in the gradually decomposition release out hypochlorite, left of cyanide uric acid salt on water in the of effective chlorine has stable role. It is itself toxic, storage and fairly stable. In recent years, China has quite a bit of pool using the TCCA as swimming pool water disinfection agent.
3. in case the conditions and needs of, ozone, ultraviolet, or other disinfection methods can be used. When using ozone or ultraviolet disinfection should also be supplemented with chlorine for disinfection to maintain continuity of disinfection.
4. swimming pool water (including children's wading pools a continuous supply of new water) free residual chlorine content in pool water with chlorine for 0.3-0.5mg/L calculation, dipping feet disinfection pools and chlorine free residual chlorine content in pool water is calculated 5-10mg/L, 1-2 hours before dosing time is best in the open. When the swimming place, periodic determination of residual chlorine of swimming pool water, and completes the record. Conditional, when indoor swimming place, residual chlorine measured once every 2 hours; when the outdoor swimming place, residual chlorine measured once per hour.
(C) to prevent the growth of artificial swimming pool algae, joined the 0.25-0.5mg/L copper sulfate in the water (in the 1000m3 water 2-3kg put), algae is found the maximum dosage should not exceed 1.0mg/L per month to put in 1-2 is better.
Second, swimming spots and disinfection
(A) opening in each class, and after the concert should pool, pool side aisles and health facilities are clean, scrub and rinse. When contamination is found, usable concentration of 250-500mg/L after the chlorine disinfectant spray or wipe disinfection, then scrubbing with water. The emergency room should be disinfected on a regular basis.
(B) the showers should always brushing, ground you can use chlorine-containing disinfectant concentration is 500mg/L disinfected on a regular basis.
(C) the locker should be open on the day after the clean disinfection concentration available for 250-500mg/L chlorine-containing disinfectant spray or wipe disinfection, then scrubbed with water.
(D) the toilet (toilet) and trash (a barrel) should be cleaned daily and regular use of concentration of chlorine-containing disinfectants and disinfection 500mg/L.
(E) central air conditioning system should be strictly in accordance with the centralized air ventilation requirements of the systems management approach for regular cleaning and disinfection. Other facilities such as drinking water, disinfection, rescue equipment should be regularly disinfected.
Three disinfection on public products
(A) swimming for swimmers using public supplies and appliances (including slippers, tea sets, etc) should be a one-for disinfection.
(B) the cleaning and disinfection of the slippers: should set up special decontamination or slippers.
1. set up two decontamination pool or a decontaminating barrels equipped with rubber gloves, disinfection, water and so on.
2. clean: wash slippers with water or detergent.
3. water in the sink or a bucket with clean water rinse the Slipper.
4. disinfection: drug pool or drug barrels, slippers is completely soaked in liquid, liquid concentration and immersion time must operate according to the medication instructions for use strictly. When chlorine-containing disinfectants and soaking liquid chlorine content should be 250-500mg/L, soak time of not less than 30 minutes;
5. cleaning: remove the slippers from the disinfectant, rinse clean, remove the residual disinfectant, cool 10-15 minutes, dry place after cleaning slippers Cabinet or safe deposit box.
(C) the Cup with cleaning and disinfection: by the glass with decontamination procedures in special cups with decontamination rooms.
1. decontamination cleaning residues and emptying the cup of tea, then wash with detergent in the sink, rinse cups and the wash Cup.
2. disinfection: drug disinfectant pool within cups completely immerse in liquid, liquid concentration and immersion time must use strict drugs operation, when chlorine-containing disinfectants, soaking liquid content of active chlorine concentration should be at 250mg/l, soak for at least 30 minutes if using electronic disinfection Cabinet, you can go straight to the dirt after cleaning in the electronic sterilizer disinfection.
3. water: Rinse cups in the pool, remove the residual disinfectant.
4. cleaning: disinfection after CUPS should be inverted before adding the cleaning cupboard, cleaning the Cabinet if the towels as mats, mat towels must be periodically replaced, cleaned and disinfected.
(A) the disinfectants should be to the full license of the manufacturer or operating unit purchase, procurement system should be established and recorded, in accordance with the relevant provisions of the State to obtain certificate of inspection and production enterprise health permit or related product health permit.
(B) the disinfectants put in a covered container stored in ventilated, dry-bright, cold, protected from light; establishment of disinfectants in and out of both acceptance of registration system, detailed record storage name, quantity, country of origin of the disinfectant, purchase date, production date, shelf life, packaging, certificates, and so on, and by starting the store.
(C) the disinfection should be wearing overalls, wearing face masks and rubber gloves, to avoid direct contact with the skin, mucous membranes, such as conditional, when making up can wear an eye mask. BACK